Organic Trevarno is an established brand who design and create by hand a range of certified organic and natural skincare and spa products.
The development of a natural range of hotel toiletries and guest soaps was inspired by the existing range of luxury toiletries whilst remaining competitively priced to meet the needs of our hospitality customers and was a natural progression which now sees the Trevarno brand in many types of high end guest accommodation across the UK.
The Trevarno collection of travel size toiletries are presented in practical eco-friendly plastic PET packaging, recyclable card pillow packs and aluminium tins providing a contemporary edge whilst remaining affordable:
The KYNANCE Collection
Coastal inspired and delicately scented with coconut and sweet vanilla and with citrus undertones reminiscent of fresh sea breezes.
Coconut, Vanilla & Bergamot GUEST SOAP Vanilla & Bergamot SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO, HAND & BODY LOTION and BATH SALTS.
The SENNEN Collection
Inspired by the dramatic high moors and heathland that surrounds the rugged coastline of Sennen Cove. Subtle herby notes combine with coastal citrus scents to make up Avocado, Lemongrass & Thyme GUEST SOAP, SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO, HAND & BODY LOTION and BATH SALTS.
The LAMORNA Collection
Inspired to create a new twist on a perennial favourite; the blend of citrus scents are both invigorating and uplifting with the sweet and intensely floral note of neroli. Pink Grapefruit, Neroli & Sweet Orange GUEST SOAP Pink Grapefruit & Sweet Orange SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO, HAND & BODY LOTION and BATH SALTS.
Large Fill Sizes
We also offer 250ml bottles and refill sizes in all scent combinations of SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO and HAND WASH.
Choosing a Premium Brand
Guest amenities are important to the overall hospitality experience. They add a sense of luxury, appeal to the lifestyle choices of the guest and generate increased brand awareness for your business. Guests always expect to receive good quality toiletries and as a property owner, choosing the right products will have a positive impact and encourage repeat business.
Discerning guests are increasingly looking for natural skincare products that are both good for your skin as well as the environment. Trevarno has identified this trend for natural and handmade guest toiletries and has created collections that are aimed at high end self-catering properties and small to medium boutique hotels in Cornwall, the South West and throughout the UK.
Why choose Trevarno?
Whilst there are many brands of Guest Toiletries available on the market, it is the little things that make Trevarno different:
• Trevarno has been established since 1998 and is a pioneer of natural and organic skincare
• Every product is formulated and handmade at our HQ in Cornwall by our dedicated team
• We are experts in creating beautiful products and luxurious scent combinations with collections that appeal to both men and women
• We work hard at sourcing the highest quality, socially just and ecologically responsible suppliers for ingredients in our products
• We do not use animal derivatives in any of our products and our products are not and have never been tested on animals
• We support sustainable farming practices and continually seek out the best ingredients to produce naturally high performance products without the use of parabens, petroleum emollients or artificial colours
• Our guest soaps are palm oil free, do not contain animal fats and are all vegetarian & vegan
• Sustainability runs through all that we do and our packaging is kept to a minimum, using recyclable PET plastic, aluminium & glass as well as environmentally friendly vegetable inks on our printed material
All of our skincare ranges are handmade at Trevarno Farm in South Cornwall. They are usually made to order although we do hold a small amount of stock for quick and convenient replenishment.
Our minimum order is £100 (excl delivery and VAT)
Our small but dedicated team will work with you and guide you through the various options available.
For samples, pricing and to learn more about Trevarno Guest Toiletries Collection please contact:
Sarah McNish T: +44 (0) 1326 555977 E: email@example.com